[gtkada] gtkada Digest, Vol 113, Issue 6

Rob Groen robgr at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 30 18:08:06 CEST 2014

What I just tried, is replacing the Get_String with the following (sorry
for the code snippet):

 function My_Get
 (List_Store : access Gtk_List_Store_Record'Class;
 Iter : Gtk.Tree_Model.Gtk_Tree_Iter;
 Column : Gint) return String
 is
 V : Gvalue;
 begin
 Get_Value (List_Store, Iter, Column, V);
 declare
 Result : constant String := Get_String (V);
 begin
 Unset (V);
 return Result;
 end;
 end My_Get;

Then, using the unpatched Set from GtkAda 3.8, the problem does not
appear!!! Could it be that Get_String is the problem ...?

regards, Rob

PS, I will try this also on a Linux machine, but I need more time for
that (next weekend at the earliest)