[gtkada] [ANN] XAdaLib 2014 binaries for MacOS 10.9 including GTKAda 3.8 and more.

Pascal p.p14 at orange.fr
Mon Jun 9 10:50:33 CEST 2014

Hello,

Here is the instructions I used to build GTKAda on MacOS:
(French language)
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr/telechargements/gtkada/Install-GTKAda-X11.pdf

Here is the modifications I made:
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr/telechargements/gtkada/xadalib-2014-diff.tgz

I haven’t built icu4c, is it needed by gtkada?

HTH, Pascal.