[gtkada] i18n of GtkAda apps

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Thu Mar 28 16:16:44 CET 2013

Hello!

Yesterday I left remark on #ada that Unicode support might be one of the
good reasons to switch to Ada 2012 after looking at this chart:

http://www.ada2012.org/comparison.html

However, today I was a bit disillusioned that String Encoding package
mentioned above does not provide as much as one would
expect/hope/desire...

Not wanting to believe that writing (Gtk)Ada code in the year 2013, one
cannot properly make one's app localized or i18n-ezed, I wonder what is
recommended to use to have one's GtkAda application ready for i18n?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Even the intelligent are bewildered in determining what is action
and what is inaction. Now I shall explain to you what action is,