[gtkada] Gdk-Event.ads

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Wed Jul 10 09:41:58 CEST 2013

> I searched through the h and c file and you are right, poof gone. What is odd is that they still reference it as #28 in the event list.
> Have any suggestions on how to send a message from one GDk.Window to another?

The notion of "message" is unclear here.
I think I would not use the gdk events for that, but standard Ada data structures or
control flow.
If you want to use gdk and glib, you can also create your new object class (Glib.Object.Initialize_Class_Record)
and create new signals for it, to which listeners can connect.