[gtkada] "gate-in" for Glade3

Rob Groen robgr at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 6 17:24:21 CET 2013

Hi

Inspired by Francois Fabien who wrote a code sketcher for Glade3 and
GtkBuilder, I intend to have a try at getting the old gate-in back to
life, but then suited for GtkBuilder formatted glade files as well as
for LibGlade and adding some of the new widgets on the fly.
Now I noticed that there are copyright notices in  Gtk.Glade, Glib.Glade
and Gtk_Generate (all from the GtkAda 2011 distribution). Am I allowed
to take these packages as a starting point, modify them as I see fit and
keep the header with the original copyright and GPL notice? Purpose is
purely personal.
I intend to post the result in this forum.

Best regards
Rob