[gtkada] cannot generate code for file gtkada-intl.ads (package spec)

christian FOTSING princefotsing at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 02:03:11 CET 2013

Hi.

I have a problem with the use of gtkada 2.24.2 and gtk 2.24.5, download on http://libre.adacore.com/download/.
My aim is to use the precompilated gtk 2.24.5, in order to compilate my gtkada project.

I would not install nor gtkada, nor gtk, just tell to my project where to find the libraries needed.
This is how I did for the gnat compiler ...

Unfortunately, I get this error at 65% of my compilation:
cannot generate code for file gtkada-intl.ads (package spec).

Can you suggest a solution?

Sincerly

PS: i am in Ubuntu 12.10 on X_86