[gtkada] gate3-in code generator for Glade2 and Glade 3 GtkBuilder and LibGlade files

Rob Groen robgr at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 23 16:33:47 CET 2013

Hello all,

Inspired by the work of Francois Fabien on a Glade3 code sketcher (see
the GtkAda Digest  of November 24th 2012) I brought the old gate-in code
generator back to life.
The work is based on the sources found in the 2011 GtkAda distribution,
notably Glib.Glade, Gtk.Glade and Gtk_Generates. This is work in
progress, so not all Glade3 features are supported (yet). Also, Glade2
testing is limited to Glade2 files that I have used in the past, so they
probably don't touch all the functionality.
Testing has been done on WinXP and on Ubuntu 10.04, using the 2012 GNAT
GPL and GtkAda distribution. No other prerequisites are known to me.

Download the zip file from: http://robgr.home.xs4all.nl/
When building gate3-in the gpr file specifies "debug" and "obj"
subdirectories relative to the directory where the sources and the gpr
file are found.

Any comments are welcome!

Regards, Rob Groen