[gtkada] GTK vs Qt

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Thu Aug 29 14:40:06 CEST 2013

On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 07:47:40 -0400
Emmanuel Briot <briot at adacore.com> wrote:

> I am not sure what you are asking for. There already exists a public
> binding to Qt, maintained by very competent people, so you should just
> go ahead and use that if that is your choice of technology.

I'm asking here because maintainer of QtAda wrote me that there is no
commercial interest for Qt5 bindings, so maybe AdaCore could find it.

> AdaCore itself has no plan to do and maintain a Qt binding at this
> point.

OK. Thank you for info.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One must deliver himself with the help of his mind, and not
degrade himself. The mind is the friend of the conditioned soul,