[gtkada] Heap corruption and other problems

Chris Sparks mr_ada at cox.net
Mon Aug 12 08:20:49 CEST 2013

I have been using GtkAda more to see if I can get something of what I
had before running.  It seems that
my dependence on main_loops and a task router is not working, along with
setting an Event_Handler.  So it
seems that I have make my own infinite loop and check for pending
events.  Calling my event handler as
appropriate.  Cairo seems to be taking care of all the draw events but I
have notice that my handler is
being called way too much and I think using Ada delays (I know it is not
a desired approach) drops drawing
events.  More exploring to see if I can get past my sample program and
to my real software.

chris