[gtkada] Gtkada builder examples

BEAUGY Alexandre Alexandre.BEAUGY at egis.fr
Thu Sep 6 16:58:40 CEST 2012

Dear Tony,

If I remember well, you can find such an example in the install-dir of gtkada-2.18.0 (first release of gtkada I know for sure is including the Gtk_Builder capability) :
${gtkada-install-dir}/share/examples/gtkada/testgtk/create_builder.ad[sb]

You can also visualize such an example in action in testgtk ("Gtk demo", "Composite widgets", "builder"):
${gtkada-install-dir}/share/examples/gtkada/testgtk/testgtk

Regards,

--
A.Beaugy