[gtkada] learning GtkAda

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Fri Oct 26 10:02:43 CEST 2012

Hello!

I'm new to (Gtk)Ada, but considering I prefr GTK over Qt, plan to
learn/use GtkAda for my open-source project.

In several occasions in the past I was reading about GTK+ (gtk2hs
binding, C tutorials etc.), but never went far enough to learn GUI, so
GtkAda will be my first real encounter so I wonder how complete is
GtkAda binding and/or whether GtkAda's USer Guide & Reference Manual
are sufficient to learn/use GtkAda or is one recommended to consult/use
'official' GTK+ docs as well?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The work of a man who is unattached to the modes of material
nature and who is fully situated in transcendental knowledge