[gtkada] CONSTRAINT_ERROR: glib-object.adb:112 access check failed

Chris Sparks mr_ada at cox.net
Thu Jun 28 15:56:42 CEST 2012

I am using Windows XP-64 and got:

raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : glib-object.adb:112 access check failed

The problem seem to be the location of the PNG file at line 284. Change
it from this:
    Gdk_New_From_File (Pix, "../../testgtk/alps.png", Error);

to this:

    Gdk_New_From_File (Pix, "../testgtk/alps.png", Error);

It worked for me then.

chris