[gtkada] de-gnatchop

Op de Coul, Manuel Manuel.op.de.Coul at eon.com
Wed Jun 6 12:02:47 CEST 2012

Maybe someone here knows a quick routine to report a GNAT bug. Some while ago I
installed GNAT GPL 2011 on Windows but compilation ended with a bug so I went back
to the GPL 2010 version. Now people are upgrading Ubuntu to version 12.04 and
so I did too. But it comes with GCC 4.6 and the previous one had 4.4. Now GNAT crashes
again compiling my code and each time it shows an endless list of source files
to be included in a bug report. Apparently they don't accept a zip file with the code
which is easy for me to produce. Also I don't understand why after all these years
that GNAT exists it doesn't generate the required source file concatenation itself
while it is at printing the source list.
I should report a bug because otherwise perhaps I can't still compile with the next
version but how do you put a few hundred files together given a vertical list?

Thanks,
Manuel