[gtkada] GtkAda reference manual has 268 broken links [2nd resend]

John Marino adacore at marino.st
Sun Jul 29 11:43:42 CEST 2012

I've sent this message twice before, and both times it failed to make a
copy in my sent folder or appear on the GtkAda list, so I think
something in the attachment was getting caught by assassin.  So I'll
write the message again, this time without an attachment.

I couldn't find a tarball of the GtkAda reference manual so I mirrored
the version located at docs.adacore.com using HTTrack.  I believe the
version posted there is pretty well synced with the latest sources.  At
the end of the process, HTTrack produced an error log showing 268 broken
links in the reference manual.  I've posted an excerpt of the error log
here:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=qkLpV02N

I hope this is helpful!

Regards,