[gtkada] Patch: Delete obsolete manpage and references

Björn Persson bjorn at xn--rombobjrn-67a.se
Fri Jul 27 01:59:00 CEST 2012

Gate seems to be gone along with the binding to Libglade, so I suppose its
manpage should be deleted. The gtkada-config manpage contains references to the
manpages for Gate and Glade. Those references should also be removed. There's
also a reference to Dgate, which I can't find any other traces of in the source
tarball, so I guess that should be removed too.

This patch removes the references from gtkada-config.1. (Deleting files with a
patch is tricky, as I'm sure you know, and I believe you can delete gate.1 at
least as easily as you can apply a patch.)

Björn