[gtkada] Examples global improvement patch proposals.

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Tue Aug 7 11:25:21 CEST 2012

> a) In test_display_switch, I didn't see that the GTK.Main was in a no ending loop, so I've added a flag to quit the loop, see attached file.

I do not understand what you are trying to fix it. Can you explain the scenario that leads to an error ?

> b) Yes you were right, the message is only concerning My_Destroy2, so I moved exception handler, see attached file and test:
> $ ./test_handlers.1
> My_Destroy
> My_Destroy2
> My_Destroy3
> My_Destroy4
> My_Destroy2
> Exception name: CONSTRAINT_ERROR
> Message: erroneous memory access

This is actually the expected output of the test as per the comments in test_handlers.adb (we are missing a call to Add_Watch).
I have changed the label of the button to indicate a crash is expected, but that's the only change that will be done to the test.