[gtkada] configure --libdir setting is not acknowledge properly in the build system

Qun-Ying zhu.qunying at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 08:16:28 CEST 2012

The code still need some changes to install into the libdir given by user.
Attached is my patch, so that if a user wants to install its own set
could change the one line of configure and have the the code install
properly .

I did not changed the gtkada_install*in files, seems they are for
windows platform.

--
Qun-Ying