[gtkada] Cairo : Binding hints for cairo_image_surface_create_from_png_stream

Nicolas Setton setton at adacore.com
Fri Sep 9 22:00:37 CEST 2011

> > you mean cairo_write_func_t?
> No I meant cairo_read_func_t [1].
> It is cairo_surface_write_to_png_stream that uses cairo_write_func_t,
> and this one is easier to bind.

Ah, sorry, I still don't understand why the Ada representation of this function
would need an "out" parameter? I guess it would work if the parameter "data" is
mapped to a Cairo.Image_Surface.Byte_Array_Access: I assume the right amount of
data is allocated by cairo before calling read_func, and it isn't the user's job
to allocate this memory? Unless I'm missing something?

Nico