[gtkada] Interactive console widget

Pascal p.p14 at orange.fr
Sat Oct 15 11:42:26 CEST 2011

Hello,

I look for an interactive console (or terminal) simple gtkada or gtk widget.

I've found some stuff in gnatcoll related mainly with execution of command script language such as shell or python.

I would have hoped something less complicated.

Such as a textview displaying a textbuffer (as gtk do) but with a read capacity which permit the user to enter text in sequence only after the prompt and append text in an output buffer for instance.

Is there some available libraries or examples?

Thanks for answer, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr