No subject

Mon Nov 7 12:11:29 CET 2011

Gnomecanvas is not in our plans yet, because we do not want to drag in too
much of the GNOME libraries (our priority for GtkAda is portability). However,
I suppose this could be provided as an extra library, if someone wants to take
a look at binding some of the widgets in there (they are generally really
powerful widgets).

XML validation does not seem to be related to GtkAda, even if we use a simple
XML parser. You should probably start to look for volunteers for a new project
for a full XML parser/validator. I would be interested to participate in such
a project.