[gtkada] Window reference.

Rick Duley rickduley at gmail.com
Sat May 14 23:29:33 CEST 2011

Hi Pascal

>  But is it not useful for newbies or for prototyping user interfaces?

IMHO it is useful if you do not have 'Gadget' and 'Walker'.  :)

One of the reasons I love Ada is the control and the clinical elegance in
the code.  Code from a code generator makes me want to throw up.  Not only
that, it if fiendishly hard to maintain - which, again, flies in the face of
the Ada ethos.

Another great thing about Ada is that you get lots of great typing
practice!  :)

Rick Duley
North Perth
Western Australia 6006