[gtkada] Window reference.

Pascal p.p14 at orange.fr
Wed May 11 21:44:13 CEST 2011

Hello.

I've built a simple window and few widgets with Glade then generated Ada code with gate tool.
From On_Button2_Clicked procedure (Window1_Pkg.Callbacks) I want to access to an other widget present in Window1_Record (Window1_Pkg), but the window referece is created locally in main procedure (Window1) without  the possibility to get it out.

So I've modified Gtk_New to store the reference and added a function Get_Window (Window1_Pkg) which return this reference.

Is it the good way to get it?
Or is there a more simple one?

See complete code in attached tgz file.

Thanks, Pascal.