[gtkada] Suppression of Gate in last SVN release.

Arnaud Charlet charlet at adacore.com
Wed Jul 27 09:58:27 CEST 2011

> By the way, just a question, on AdaCore libre site, binaries were not built
> for darwin, I'm wonderring why not (as GPS is provided
> and built on the basis of GTKAda)!?

Because GtkAda isn't a supported product on darwin.

> tutorial				: I found one on sigada, would be useful to add it in the
> distribution, wouldn't be?

Well, it would mean checking the suitability of the copyright and license,
and also maintaining these. I do not know the quality/state of this work, so
I can't comment.

> user_data			: error when clic several times (more than 3) on the second
> button
> May I propose you some patch proposal?

Sure, anyone can submit patches via this list, patches get enventually reviewed
and are either committed, or a review is sent with comments when patches aren't
suitable.

Arno