[gtkada] Gtk.Containers and derived types

Tony Gair tony at bmshome.org
Tue Aug 23 22:05:03 CEST 2011

I'm trying to use the procedure Gtk.Container.Remove on a hbox container
and I get a compiler error because it is expecting a Gtk.Container
access type rather than the Hbox I try to use in the parameter.

<b>120:59</b>    expected an access type with designated private type
&quot;Gtk_Container_Record&quot; defined at gtk-container.ads:44 Builder
results000120

<b> </b>         found an access type with designated type
&quot;Gtk_Hbox&quot; defined at <span

Is there a way to reference the container part of the hbox so I can
remove the widget