[gtkada] Signal handler

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Wed Aug 3 11:28:07 CEST 2011

On 08/03/2011 10:37 AM, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
>> Done, here it is.
>
> Thanks. I've applied the first part of your patch.
> I didn't apply the second part, since it's a general issue already covered in
> the documentation, and we don't want to repeat this kind of info for each
> callback.

Actually, I just changed GtkAda so that we now generate the binding for
gtk-entry_completion.ad? automatically from the so-called gir distributed with
gtk+. I checked that the documentation for the signal is indeed the one for
which you provided a patch.

I encourage people who want to fix widgets in GtkAda to look into modifying
directly the python scripts in contrib/ to do the automatic binding of the
widgets. This is work in progress on our side, the goal is to make transition to
more recent versions of gtk+ easier in the future.