[gtkada] Importing JAVA

Rick Duley rickduley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 01:42:05 CEST 2010

Hi folks

I am looking at a GtkAda project for which I will need a slide control like
the vertical sliders that control volume, tone etc. on some electronic
musical equipment.  I seem to remember something of this sort from when I
was forced to use JAVA.

Can I import widgets like this from JAVA?
Rick Duley
North Perth,
Western Australia
http://rickduley.webs.com