[gtkada] How can I make a GtkAda text cell renderer editable?

Michael González Harbour mgh at unican.es
Thu Oct 14 14:01:05 CEST 2010

Hello:

I am trying to make a table with editable data using a Tree_View and an
associated Tree_Store. I am using a Gtk_Cell_Renderer_Text for all the
columns.

I set the Editable mode with:

  Set_Property(My_Text_Renderer,ModeProperty,Cell_Renderer_Mode_Editable)

If I read the property with Get_Property it has the desired value.

According to the reference manual, if you set this mode the renderer
should allow the user to edit the contents. However, my text columns are
not editable.

Is there something else that I need to do? How can I make the text
columns editable? Can you give me a pointer to some example?

Thanks,

Michael González.
Michael Gonzalez Harbour                  E-mail: mgh at unican.es
Grupo de Computadores y Tiempo Real       URL: http://www.ctr.unican.es
Facultad de Ciencias                      Phone : +34-942-201483
Universidad de Cantabria                  Fax   : +34-942-201402
Avda. de los Castros s/n
E-39005 Santander
SPAIN