[gtkada] Problem with File_Chooser in Windows

Dmitry A. Kazakov mailbox at dmitry-kazakov.de
Fri Nov 19 10:03:49 CET 2010

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:40:07 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

> Thanks - that will be useful when I implement the save callbacks in my
> Soduku program ( a hobby project).  Did you find a solution for the error
> ago but was unable to find a solution.

Did you installed a theme on your computer? Under Windows I would recommend
to install GIMP and use its GTK binaries and themes, rather than from
GtkAda or GPS distributions.

As for file chooser if that does not work you could build your own around
the file browsing widget here:

   http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/gtkada_contributions.htm#2.9

--
Regards,