[gtkada] Source code not being written

Paul Cass cassp41 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 2 03:51:49 CET 2010

I'm a bit rusty on this since I haven't used Gnat or GTKAda for a few months.
However, I recall that to get Glade to create the files I had to create the
project, populate it with a few objects, save and then exit.  Then re-open the
Glade project, run the Build command and it would create the source files
correctly.  For some reason it would frequently create the source files in my
user space rather than where I set it in the Project Options.

I'm running it in Windows 7 Pro with the package from the Libre (AdaCore) GNAT
GPL website.  The only GNAT/GTKADA specific item in my environment variables is
the GNAT\bin path in the Path variable.  I installed GTKADA over the top of
GNAT.

HTH

Paul