[gtkada] tasks

Thomas De Contes d.l.tDeContes at free.fr
Sun Dec 12 15:29:45 CET 2010

Le 12 déc. 2010 à 10:26, Dmitry A. Kazakov a écrit :

> On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 04:03:05 +0100, you wrote:
>
>> i want to make tasks in a gtkada program
>>
>> I don't remember :
>> Have I to do something to make my program compatible as soon as i'll make the 1st task ?
>> Or have I nothing to do as soon as there is only the main task which uses gtk, until some of the supplementary tasks i'll make also use gtk ?
>
> Yes, tasks that do not call anything from Gtk, Glib, GObject etc are OK.

thank you :-)

> Otherwise see:
> http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/gtkada_contributions.htm#1

i would ask i which cases you need to use gtkada in a task,

but i just think that i want to make a program which both allows user to make things in the user interface, and listen to a server if it wants to tell something to the user, and i don't know how to do that

well, i think to manage the UI with the main task, and to listen to the server with the other task
So, when the server wants to tell something to the user, how the other task should ask the main task to act on the UI ?
maybe it has to use gtkada itself at this time, but i don't know more how

--
Téléassistance / Télémaintenance
http://www.portparallele.com/ThomasDECONTES/