[gtkada] FW: Submission method

Nicolas Setton setton at adacore.com
Tue Sep 1 17:58:01 CEST 2009

Hello Robert,

> Anyone?
>
> I'd like to submit a GtkBuilder binding (although minimal).
>
> /R

I have forwarded this to the legal department at AdaCore, who will
find a convenient way for us to receive contributions.

The reason is that we must guarantee the IP cleanliness of everything
that we distribute to our customers. As a result, we cannot even
*look* at external contributions before we have done the legal
assurance. (Most probably this means that you will have to fill a form
certifying that you are the sole writer of the contribution and that
you agree for us to use it).

I'll let you know as soon as we have a procedure approved by the legal
department.

Nicolas