[gtkada] ANN: GtkAda contributions v2.3

Dmitry A. Kazakov mailbox at dmitry-kazakov.de
Sun Jun 14 18:27:27 CEST 2009

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 15:05:32 +0000, you wrote:

> I try to compile an build test_contibutions but I cannot find a package
> object, referred to in glib-values-handle.ads.
>
> Wher can I get a hold of this package?

that comes with the Simple Components for Ada

http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm

since Glib.Values.Handle is provided to turn components' objects into Glib
values.

Ignore the tests

   components-gtk-tests.gpr  (components + GtkAda)
   components-gnade-gtk-tests.gpr (components + GNADE + GtkAda)

if you do not use the Components.

The tests provided by

   gtkada_contributions-tests.gpr (only GtkAda)

should not refer to Glib.Values.Handle.

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov