[gtkada] Exiting a program from a window.

Rick Duley rickduley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 02:22:30 CEST 2009

I seem to have missed the bus last night :(  I'll try again.

I have a hand-coded composite widget which uses a
Gtk.Window.Gtk_Window_Record as a Top Level Widget.

When I click on the
+-+
|X|
+-+ button at top right of the window the widget disappears but the program
is still running.

How kill the program as well with the button-click?
Thanks
--
Rick Duley
North Perth,