[gtkada] Images do not move with widget

Rick Duley rickduley at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 12:29:34 CEST 2009

I have a widget with four buttons using GIF files converted to Gtk_Image as
icons.  In a test driver in the widget package I get Walker_Keypad.GIF.
Using the widget in an application package I get Widget_App.GIF.  The
buttons connect to their callbacks in the app.  The app does what it is
supposed to do except for showing the images.

The images, the boxes the images sit in and the buttons are all part of the
widget record.
 Why would they not show in the app?

--
Rick Duley