[gtkada] Current version number

Ludovic Brenta ludovic at ludovic-brenta.org
Sun Aug 2 01:47:04 CEST 2009

Hello folks

Reviewing the latest changes in the public Subversion repository, I note
that the patches against GTK+ 2.14 have been replaced with patches
against GTK+ 2.16.

The GtkAda version number (in the documentation and build machinery) is
still 2.14.1.  I think this affects the soname of shared libraries, too.

Are you guys simply shy, or is there a good reason not to change the
GtkAda version number to 2.16?

(Version numbers are important in only one context: marketing; and I'm
now starting work on the next version of GtkAda in Debian, where the
current GTK+ is 2.16.1-2).

--
Ludovic Brenta.