[gtkada] Lib subdirectory

Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Thu Jul 3 10:32:44 CEST 2008

Hi Arno,

Thanks for your reply.

To get it for me more clearer:

In my installation root path of GtkAda, all files contained in:

A) C:\GtkAda\lib => all these .a libs are the import libraries for the gtk+ libraries.
   The gtk+ import libraries refere to the gtk+ dlls, which are in my C:\GtkAda\bin.
   Is this correct?

B) C:\GtkAda\include\gtkada => all these .a files are also the import libraries exept the gtkada.a and the gtkada_c.a
   Is this correct?

C) What is the diff between gtkada.a and gtkada_c.a?

D) When I link my programm against a shared gtkada, then I have to link against the gtkada.dll?
E) Against what import libs of gtk+ should I link? The one in C:\GtkAda\lib or the one in C:\GtkAda\include\gtkada?

Thanks for the clearification

Greetings

Alexander Camek

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.