[gtkada] Lib subdirectory

Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Thu Jul 3 09:52:53 CEST 2008

Hi List,

I have downloaded and installed the new version of GtkAda.
This version doesn't miss a gtkada dll what is for my use very helpful.

But what I miss is an information. What are the files in the lib directory?
Are these the static libraries or the import libraries for the dlls given in bin directory?
I found also some .a files in include/gtkada are these the import libraries?

Thanks for your help

Greetings

Alexander Camek

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.