[gtkada] Missing Gdk_Pixbuf_New_From_Data

Adrian Hoe 贺文耀 mailbox at adrianhoe.com
Tue Sep 25 16:06:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am looking at GtkAda source (previous version and the latest 2.10.0
from Libre site). I found on the last line in gdk-pixbuf.ads that
gdk_pixbuf_new_from_data is missing or is not implemented. Why?

Is there any method to read pixbuf from Ada.Streams? I believe the
missing function can do that with some implementation of conversion
and stuff. Has anyone done this before?

Thanks.
--
"If you missed the rising sun and the morning dew, don't miss the
beautiful sunset." -- Adrian Hoe inspired by Michal Nowak, June 15 2004