[gtkada] License question

Damien Carbonne aetdcarbonne at free.fr
Fri Oct 26 00:41:07 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have a question about license related to GtkAda.
If this is not the right list to ask this question, does any of you know
to which list I could ask it ?

The problem is:

Last year I developed an Ada binding for Cairo (CairoAda) for which I
used GMGPL license (it only depends on Cairo).
See : http://damien.carbonne.free.fr/download/

I also developed two small bindings, one for Gdk.Cairo and one for RSVG.
I used GPL license for those two bindings because they depend on GtkAda
of which I have only a GPL version.
Am I allowed to release them under two licenses (GPL + GMGPL), so that
people can use the license that fits their GtkAda license ?
- On one side people that use the GPL version of GtkAda would use the
GPL versions of Gdk.Cairo and RSVG.
- On the other side people that use the GMGPL version of GtkAda (AdaCore
customers ?) could use the GMGPL versions of those two bindings.

Or can I simply release those two small bindings under GMGPL, with a
special notice for people that use GPL version of GtkAda ?

Thanks for help.

Regards

Damien Carbonne