[gtkada] how is the effort for porting gate to glade-3 gui?

Dani listasdani at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 03:59:18 CET 2007

Hi Arnaud and All

   I anexed a patch for gate.adb;  it add an option to make/create a
project-glade (.gladep)
for the glade-interface(.glade) and options modifiers for this option. The
help messages
mybe need better english, if you want, I leave it for your will.

  There are still a need for patch the bash/sh gate.in for accept more
'arguments' making
possible the use of that new options  _or_ use gate2-in.exe directly.  obs.:
I will learn more
about bash scripting  _But in the mean time...contributions welcome! :-)

  I concluded that keep a need for a glade-project(.gladep) is a good thing,
because it
maintain compatible between glade-2 and up, yet exist a lot code well tested
that use it,
and because .gladep __don't exist anymore___ in glade-3 and up, it can be
used more liberaly
and [any day...] if wanted, add more options to it related with code
generation, without worries about stricker compatible com *.gladep because
"it don't exist" in new upstream glade-gui-3.x.y :-)

thank's for the patience :-)

[]'s of seventy rounds, Dani

--
"There are many plans in the Human heart, But
is the Lord's Purpose that prevails"

  []'s Dani:-)