[gtkada] how is the effort for porting gate to glade-3 gui?

Dani listasdani at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 03:50:35 CET 2007

Hi Arnald and All

I anexed a patch for gtk_generates.adb  that fix window_generate and
box_generate.
this permit that gate work with glade-3 gui.  this need more tests, but for
now gate work and the code is compilable. this need a fake *.gladep, yet.
I`ll work in this later. but for now is possible play with glade-3 gui :-)

Thank's in Advance

--
"There are many plans in the Human heart, But
is the Lord's Purpose that prevails"

  []'s Dani:-)