[gtkada] how is the effort for porting gate to glade-3 gui?

Dani listasdani at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 20:12:13 CET 2007

  Thank's for the esponse.
 well, i'm more or less busy reading aarm2005, But
I will try soon and if sucess ,certainly I'll report e contruibute :-)

I think that gate have will one or more option in 'command line' to
substitute the  *.gladep because this file just have the options
for 'generate code' (language,etc) and in theory the *.glade don't
changed because the glade.dtd continue the same.

Thank's in advance.
[]'s Dani :-)

--
"There are many plans in the Human heart, But
is the Lord's Purpose that prevails"

  []'s Dani:-)