[gtkada] libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll problem

Dockerill, Kevin (UK) Kevin.Dockerill at baesystems.com
Thu Feb 15 19:55:36 CET 2007

Folks,

I am new to GTkAda, so this problem is quite simple. I have installed
GNAT2.8.0 including GtkAda and entered the examples given within the
on-line tutorial.

However, when I compile and run these examples then I get the following
error message:

	"The procedure entry point gdk_pixbuf_save_utf8 could not be
located in the dynamic link library libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll"

This also occurs when I run the installed application examples (i.e.
.exe files). So, it looks like I have an incorrect dll file and hence it
would be useful to get a correct file.

Can anyone help?

Thank you. Kevin.