[gtkada] how is the effort for porting gate to glade-3 gui?

Dani listasdani at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 04:58:11 CET 2007

Hi! I want  knew more about the effort or efforts to porting
gtkada gate to the new version glade-3.x.y ?

my system is debian sid.  recently I try glade-3 from 'experimental'
 but  in this ocasion, gate not work because it expect 2 files to work(
'project'.glade
and 'project'.gladep)  and glade-3 just don't make project.gladep ( I
believed that
 *.gladep don't will made anymore for glade-3 and up).

my system  is a i386 _arquiteture_ (32 bits) :-)

--
"There are many plans in the Human heart, But
is the Lord's Purpose that prevails"

  []'s Dani:-)