[gtkada] how is the effort for porting gate to glade-3 gui?

Dani listasdani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 07:11:32 CEST 2007

Hi.
Ok, I believe this is the better aproach, too.

What you believe will be better?
1) With "command line" (and without .gladep file) why options will be
relevant?
2) Do I have substitute the  ex-parsed "nodes" from .gladep
 with (raw?) strings or create fake nodes ? (both with source
strings/options from
 command line)

Thank's in Advance!!!!!!

And I'm gratefully to you, because our attention and patience. Thank's Very
Very Very Mutch!!!

[]'s of seventy rounds, Dani :-)

p.s> ahh! thank's for understanding my bad English, too.

--
"There are many plans in the Human heart, But
is the Lord's Purpose that prevails"

  []'s Dani:-)