[gtkada] gtkada Digest, Vol 37, Issue 4

Hervé Guillaume nherveg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:38:28 CEST 2007

Yes ! It works with a timeout callback and the procedure "Show" inside.
Thank you.
However , I don't understand why it didn't work before. What the difference
between put procedure "Show" inside a task and put "Show" inside a timeout
callback ?
In either case, the procedure "show" is called regularly, no ?