[gtkada] Display images from video camera. Problem to refresh images

Hervé Guillaume nherveg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:07:09 CEST 2007

Hello,
I have a litlle problem to display images from a camera. I have used tasking
for that. And it works almost. Images are displayed automaticaly (like a
video or a diaporama) ... but only when I move the mouse on the main window
! If I don' touch the mouse or if I move the mouse but outside of the area
drawn by the main window the image stay the same in spite of  the process
continue. As soon as I put the mouse in the main window and move the cursor
the lastest images are displayed. I have tried to force the display with
procedure like "show", "show_now" or "show_all" on the gtk_image or on the
main window but it doesn't work. Anybody has a solution ? Thank you.
Hervé Guillaume