[gtkada] Re: GtkAda Windows

Camek, Alexander Alexander.Camek at Elektrobit.com
Mon Apr 2 14:14:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

Okay, i have tried it. First of all i can compile a gtkada.dll.
But I think the one i get is wrong. On the other side i only get a
gtkada.dll if i use the .a libs in the gtkada\include\gtkada directory
if i use the one given in the lib directory, then i get undefined
references. If use the dll for linking the gtkada.dll given in the bin
directory, i also get undefined refrences.

So i have some question:
1. what is the difference between the librarys given in the three
directories. Better, what are the semantics of these libraries (i found
out already that they differ by their symbol tables).

2. Don't i have to link against the dlls?

3. Where do I normally find the Gtk+ Dlls, because the gpl version of
gtkada is said to be shipped with ones? Are they the one shipped in the
bin dir?

Thanks for your help so far.

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.