[gtkada] libgdk_pixbuf- 2.0-0.dll problem with linxtris

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Sun Oct 8 20:40:28 CEST 2006

Jimmy Ho a écrit :
> OK, I've tried a total reinstall, not moved any dll's, and I still have
> the same error.

Ok.

> When you say "PATH environment variable", you do mean as in "set
> path=X:\GtkAda\...;...;...", right?

Yes. And this must point to the directory containing DLLs used during
the link step.

> If so, maybe I have a problem with my paths because in my .gpr files I
> have to use the full path (with "X:\GtkAda\include\gtkada\gtkada.gpr";)
> otherwise it can't find gtkada.gpr

No that's a different issue. You can set ADA_PROJECT_PATH to point to
X:\GtkAda\include\gtkada\. This way gtkada.gpr will be found and you
just need (with "gtkada";)

How did you specify the linker options (library to add for the link
step) ? Do you know what libraries have been used (-L option?) ?

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|