[gtkada] libgdk_pixbuf- 2.0-0.dll problem with linxtris

Jimmy Ho dragonjade8 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 17:29:46 CEST 2006

I've managed to make an exe of linxtris (linxtris.sourceforge.net), but
whenever I run it I always get this error message:*
*
"The procedure entry point gdk_pixbuf_save_utf8 could not be located in the
dynamic link library libgdk_pixbuf- 2.0-0.dll"
**
Helloworld, from the  \gtkada\share\examples\gtkada\tutorial\helloworld
directory, works fine.

I have found three copies of libgdk_pixbuf- 2.0-0.dll on my machine:
\Program Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\lib, \gtkada\bin and \Program
Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\lib

I've previously had problems making Helloworld under GPS, so switched to
DOS.  This failed as well until I overwrote the dll's over from \Program
Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\lib with the ones in \gtkada\bin

Does anyone have any ideas?

Has anyone else been either succesfully or unsuccessfully in making linxtris
under Windows?